Here's a few tips and tricks to reheating your filler pack.
- Heat tortillas on a hot pan until they are soft (10-20s each side). Make sure not to leave for too long otherwise they will go crispy and hard.
Sisig Carnitas, Barbacoa, Tocino
- Oven: You can place the foil tray in an oven on 180deg for 10-15minutes until the heat is hot. (This will make it dryer)
- Microwave: Remove from foil tray and microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave.
- Pan: Place meat in hot pan with a bit of oil, add 1/4 cup of water and put lid on. Meat will steam up and absorb water and be soft again.
- Oven: Reheat in oven for 15minutes on 180deg
- Airfryer: 5minutes until crispy again